Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Moving On

I found out today that I didn't get to the second around for the position of pastor at a church. For ethical reasons, I am not going to say where the church is located.

I would lying if I said that I was not bothered by it. I thought there might be some hope, but I wasn't what they were looking for. In the end, my view of church and their view of church didn't match.

I was looking for a place where I could do ministry. But in chatting with my husband, he reminded me that this probably wasn't the right place and that's okay.

Of course, this now makes me wonder what is next. I've been wondering if I am up for parish ministry. But then again, maybe I am. I guess I will have to see what God unfolds.

But it is frustrating. I mean, last Monday was six years since ordination and I feel I haven't done much. I have to believe God knows what she is doing.

I really hope so.

No comments: